Choosing the right domain name is very important for your online success. The domain name is actually the name of your company. I do not blame you if the selection takes more than a few days because that is the key.
So, when choosing a domain name, you don't have the chance to regret it in the future.
Tips for choosing a domain name
1. Choose a domain name that can be tagged: The domain name you choose must be branded. It doesn't have to be specific to the niche, even if you start a blog with microns. Because you will have difficulty improving your blog in the future.
2. Always select the .com domain extension: Always remember to choose the .com extension, because most blogs have the .com extension. There is also a psychological factor, because most people type .com after the domain name.
3. Short and easy to remember: Your domain name must be short and easy to remember. It is difficult to remember a long domain name, and there is a possibility you will make a typo when entering a long domain name.
4. Avoid hyphens and numbers: It is not recommended to enter numbers and dashes in domain names because typing errors can occur.
5. Use a domain name suggestion tool: If you have trouble finding a domain name for your business, the domain name suggestion tool can help you choose the perfect domain name for your blog.
Leandomainsearch is a fantastic tool that allows you to offer the perfect domain name in your niche for free. Try this tool before choosing a domain name for your blog.
6. Availability of names on social media: Social media is an excellent resource for the target group. For your online success, it will be beneficial to have your brand's exact name on social media. Therefore, you should check your brand's presence on social media before registering a domain name.
Use tools like Namechecker to check the availability of your brand on various social media platforms.
7. Check the Whois database: Checking the Whois database is important when choosing a domain name for your blog. Helps you find out if it's a new domain name or a proposed domain name. Do not choose a domain that has been deleted several times in the past. It is possible that the domain will be sanctioned or blocked by Google. Therefore, avoid these domain names.
8. Check the Wayback Machine: The Wayback Machine is a free resource that you must check before buying a domain name, especially if it has expired before. Gives you valuable ideas about your domain name. Wayback Machine shows you the old version of the domain name you chose. Gives you ideas about niche, design, and blog layout.
9. Don't repeat the same alphabet together: be careful not to repeat the same alphabet in a domain name because this increases the chance of typos.
10. Don't include other brand names in the domain name: Make sure you don't enter the brand name in your domain name. This could result in legal action against you due to copyright issues.
Example: Don't order a domain name like whatsappstatus.com or Facebookstatus. com etc.
11. Instant messaging: You must order your domain name with a trusted domain registrar before anyone else can retrieve it. Also, make sure to order your domain name with a trusted and trusted domain registrar to avoid problems in the future.
I think this article has helped you choose the best domain name for your blog.